Reports to: President
Nature And Scope:
Provide systems support for the ERP systems to ensure that operates effectively and to
assist in the further installation and maintenance of software applications. The scope of
this position requires aiding and training to those who use those systems.
• Provide backup support to system and administrator.
• Generate standard and customized reports as required.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of ERP software.
• Assist and train others on the use of the ERP software and solve problems as they
• Manually backup the ERP database monthly, yearly, and when is requested.
• Assist accounting/HR manager to perform the monthly and yearly closing
• Use Dynachange Designer to modify the UI to provide/ restrict information as
requested by management.
• Assist in verification and creation of part numbers.
• Design/ modify forms and labels using Crystal Reports, bartender, SSRS and
• Provide on-site hardware and software support for users (PC’s, printers,
• Assist Fastener Management Coordinator in maintaining and creating customer
contracts. This includes but is not limited to entering and cross-referring customer
part numbers, designing and creating contract labels, and adding/changing items
• Provide support and training in the use of warehouse scanners and handheld bin
• Update ERP system as upgrades and patches become available.
• Maintain and update procedure manual as features become available or change.
• Maintain cases in the Epicare portal and communicate with Epicor as needed.
• Maintain a user account with the Prophet 21 Worldwide User’s Group.
Other tasks and duties requiring the same basic skills and training may be included.
Internally, expected to work with all system users to resolve any applications related
problems and train users when needed. Communication with network administrator
required to coordinate hardware purchases, additional software, 3rd party applications,
network access and security issues, etc. Externally, expected to work with Epicor
representatives, the Epicor help desk. 3rd party vendors, and members of the P21
Worldwide User Group. Occasional contact with customers to establish needs for remote
order entry or label design.
Minimum of 5 years experience in distribution/production and inventory control software
applications. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal and
communication skills. Must also possess solid solving skills and have a strong working
knowledge of Epicor Prophet 21, MS Excel, and MS Word. Experience with SSMS
Crystal Reports, Bartender, Infomaker, and IBM Notes preferred. Basic knowledge of
SQL, the ability to write SQL queries and experience operating in SQL server
environment is strongly recommended.